Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Neko-Chan

     This is Neko-Chan. A long time ago, she was created from feminine pleasures and then wondered the Earth to create even more females to go along with a Harem of Neko Girls. Now, one day she got bored, and while me and my mate, Stephan, were playing Call of Duty: Black Ops when we heard something in the kitchen. As I looked over my shoulder, all I saw was a sexy girl in a cat costume poke my head and I felt like I was suddenly frozen, I couldn't take my eyes off of her...
     "Meeeow...I'll save you for seconds..." She giggled and leaped on Stephan who blushed a fell back on our plushy red couch. She pecked him on the lips and he gasped as a quick transformation slurred across his body. Stephan had now become a very very sexy girl with large breast an an over all great figure...I just blushed as I watched her moan from the sudden changes. Neko-Chan grinned, "I'm too lazy to do much with you..." She flicked Stephan's breast as a similar white Cat Costume formed on her body. She giggled and laid back on the couch. Neko-Chan looked to me with a smirk, "Mew...I think I'll do something special with you..." She pounced on me as I gasped. She planted her lips on mine and I could feel a womanly energy flow down my form as my face, hight, and shape shifted into something much more feminine. She traced her finger along my crotch, making me moan loudly as I could feel my manhood shrink away into a slit. She rubbed her hands across my chest, forcing a pair of breast to push up. I was now a female...
     My clothes vanished as I could feel something pushing up deep inside of my new feminine slit. I couldn't help but to let out another moan as she continued doing something to me. I felt a fuzzy emotion as I giggled a bit, simply giving into the feminine pleasures that had been bestowed upon me. Neko-Chan giggled and flicked my breast as a purple cat costume appeared on my body, I was now a permanent addition to her new harem.

No comments:

Post a Comment