Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Damn Witch



Once again I had to visit a town that I hadn’t seen for a while. The locals call it some weird name in their tongue and I won’t attempt to repeat it at the moment. So for the purposes of this tale I shall call it Furry Town, because it is full of those furry folk. The houses are old and shifty with shingles falling from rooftop and shattering on the cobblestone below. Every corner is lit by a candle lamp hung on a post. Every so often you’d see someone walk about in the night. They wouldn’t give a greeting though as the night wanderers don’t seem to be very adventurous in the act of socializing. However the description of the town is irrelevant and the only person that needs to mentioning is her, whom I shall not name.  No, she isn’t Voldemort. Very funny.

She is a witch and her hobbies include the transformation of others as well as alteration to their brain. So I assume you know where the story is going now, Awesome. So after seeking her out, for some advice on lifting a curse created in her region that was a blight on a local village in my province, I found she wasn’t even in her hut. At the moment I decided to wait and began to wonder around the wares she provided. Of course most were items of alteration so I didn’t touch anything I was too unsure about. Although, there was one object that grabbed my attention on the side of the room as it seemed to be whispering my name. You’d think most people would resist the urge to walk towards something calling you and especially to have considerable caution in a place owned by a witch. Unfortunately for me, this object in particular was cursed to draw in the victim by dulling their senses just a bit. I found that this was a book with some strange symbols. When I opened it I saw a pentagram centered with the symbol for the female gender which began to glow pink. “Damn everything.”
My body shifted and groaned as it started becoming shorter, slimmer. Maroon colored fur soon spread across my skin with a unique circular design etched in a lighter color. A muzzle formed on my face while a tail extended from my tailbone. A moan parted my lips as my gender swapped. This was emphasized by wider hips and a sizable pair of breast pressing up under my shirt. This shirt however faded into a bra which also had a transparent tapering hanging from the edge. A matching pair of panties formed and the last thing was long blond hair that pulled itself into a pony tail.

Once the transformation was over I swore again but groaned with irritation as a second glowing commenced. A green gem formed on my forehead and another attached to a collar fastened around my neck. My mind was boggled for a moment as everything shifted. After that all I could think about was…boys…I guess. One seemed to have found his way inside and I could feel him embrace my chest with his hand while another slid across my belly. I could only giggle as my new mind knew where this was headed…and liked it.


No comments:

Post a Comment