Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Frilled Collar

     "Sis, I'm home." I said as I stepped over the threshold, soon shutting the door behind me. The house was fairly quiet and I assumed my sister must not be home. This was fairly normal so I sat down on the couch to watch TV.
     Me and my sister have been living on our own for some time now. I being the older brother and her being the younger sister. Although she usually annoys me she is family so I've been taking care of her. The only thing I could do without is her fantasy of me being a big sister instead of a big brother. While I was distracted I had no idea she had gotten a frilled collar with just enough magic to make me a girl.
     Without a second of notice she popped the collar around my neck and tied the lace. My only response was to blink and then raise a brow at her. The only response I got was a giggle before I started to get a series of odd sensations through out my entire body. My skin became soft and smooth while my over all structure became more delicate and feminine. I was now shorter than before and I could feel my face changing as well. But what took me by most suprise was an unusual new weight gaining to my chest and when I finally figured out what was happening, it was too late. A soft moan slipped from my lips as something else slipped away causing me to become a girl. My brown hair grew out to my hips before stopping and then I felt something else grow on my rear and the top of my head.
     When the changes seemed to stop I rushed to the restroom to see what had happened. What I found was a cute neko girl staring back at me. I had an odd frilled headband that matched the collar and I also seemed to be wearing a black and white dress with a few pink laces that matched the ones on the collar and headband. I blushed when my sister came into the view of the mirror and giggled. To be honest...I kind of like my new body...


No comments:

Post a Comment