Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

BASSic Girl

 
Recently, music has been inspiring me greatly and in order to pursue more artistic vision through instrumental sound, I went out and bought a bass guitar with a nice amp. Later, I realized my music was bothering my neighbors, so, I took it upon myself to by some headphones I could plug into the amp and thus spar the couple living next to me the sound of my practice.
     I eventually got the headphones in the mail, after ordering them off Amazon at a fair price. They were black with unique pink horns that for me gave off a punk vibe, which I liked. I hooked them into the jack of my amp and quickly started playing, and with every chord I could feel a change in my body for some reason.
     To my amusement, when I looked down I found that I had become far more slender with smooth skin. Intrigued by this, I continued to play as my hips bucked out and my chest puffed into a decent sized pair of breast, I was now most certainly a female. I decided to then play just a bit more to see what would happen.
     Now, I found myself with long perfect blonde hair, pink shoes with a similar collard bra with an odd pink design. I couldn't help but giggle, "Well, don't I look cute?"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment