Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Wolfess


     I was out wandering the woods just outside of my village, I had heard stories of the spirits within but instead of peaking my fear it enticed my interest so I decided finding one such creature would be my task.
     A few hours had gone by with nothing but the sight of old wintered trees and bushy ferns, so I was about to give up until my eyes met the gaze of a spirit I'd been searching for. She was a slender humanoid being with the muzzle and a few other characteristics of a wolf. Including, brown fur over her skin, an inhuman expression, several frosted tails and wicked ears with black tips.
     We conversed for a short while and the more we talked the more entranced I became with her, obviously falling into some sort of spell she had conjured without my knowing. She took me back to a den deeper in the woods and laid down, her expression giving tease and welcoming me toward her bosom.
     At first, a lust I had sub come to pulled me toward the offer but as I rested my nude form upon her's, the lust subsided and I quickly felt a new sensation. The feeling of comfort took over me as she wrapped her arms around my person, a tingling sensation came a second later and I could feel my body shrinking and slimming to form curves that melded with her feminine features.
     My chest then suddenly grew out into a soft pair of breast that was followed by a slurping sound and new feelings of feminine interest. White hair quickly covered the sides of my face in soft billows as a similar silver fur shrouded itself over my skin. Last of the charges then took place as my face formed a muzzle, ears popped from the side of my head and a tail rolled out from just above my plump new rear, an extension of my 'tail' bone.
     Then my mind soon started to fade as a smile peered across my new muzzle, all I could think of now, was in what ways I could serve my new mistress.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment