Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Slimy


Two friends and I were walking back to our village on an old dirt road after a short trip to sell some goods at a larger city nearby. Everything was going smoothly until we spotted something that could only be described as slimy. It was a dark pinkish translucent texture and didn't seem to be moving.
     We all stepped in closer and nudged it, which apparently aggravated the odd creature as it lunged up and wrapped around us. My body quickly started changing into a more feminine appearance and I could catch glimpses of similar changes becoming of my friends.
     I soon found myself trapped within the grasp of the creature as a blond headed woman with a pleasing appearance and a Girly dress. The monster tilted me suddenly and I blushed with wide eyes as I felt something between my legs. I heard my friends cry and suddenly moan out in pleasure; I was certainly doomed, for at this point I knew what would happen next...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment