Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Adventure Gone Wrong

     Another day had arisen for my two friends' and I to go forth and explore a forest. We had heard that an evil mage had been lurking around there and we decided we'd go in and slay him, get the reward money, plus anything else we could find within. So, our adventure began. 
     Everything was pretty normal at first, but the first odd thing to happen was when a pink bolt of energy engulfed one of my friends and transformed him into a sexy maid girl. We laughed at him and had our fun before moving onward. Then another strange thing happened, my other friend got zapped by a similar energy and turned into a very womanly girl with barely any armor covering her feminine areas. I teased them both for quite a while as we kept going. Then, a pink bolt suddenly hit me and I moaned. I had become a pink haired bunny girl with a large chest and slender body. My clothing was very small and covered almost nothing. They all laughed at me, knowing I got the worst, and got even more revenge by fondling me as a tease. Suddenly, the mage broke out little dispute and cast a spell that forced us all into a feminine mind set matching our new bodies. The last thing I can remember was the shocked looks on our faces. Now I'm a cute little bunny girl! Tee-Hee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment