Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Cute Hat

     My friend Amber invited me over to her house after work one day, So I accepted and met up with her later on. Her house was pretty normal and we chilled for quite a bit and after watching a bit of TV, she wanted to show me her room. So we both got up and went to look. She had a fairly average room but one thing I thought was cool was this pink fuzzy hat on her wall so I pointed it out. She grinned a bit and took it off the wall, "Maybe you should try it on!" She chased me into the restroom and caught me in front of the mirror and popped it on my head. I suddenly released a moan as I became a cute girl wearing a white tank top and blue shorts. I smiled slightly, dazed from the transformation. Amber giggled, "I like that hat too." 

No comments:

Post a Comment