Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Angel Spring

     One day, me and two of my friends were at the library and found a book about a spring guarded by an amazingly attractive angel woman guarding over a hot spring somewhere near town. Seeing as we are lusty boys, and imagined there would be more girls there, we took our little journey to the spring.
     After a couple of hours, we finally made it to our destination! And we actually saw the angel, but it was a bit different from what we expected. She suddenly flew down with a smile and grabbed my friend, suddenly transforming him into a young girl with brown curled hair and blue eyes. We gasped at the odd surprise and then looked up to see the angel vanished. 
     She then re-appeared behind my other friend and rapidly transformed him into a sexy blonde haired girl with blue eyes and a wonderful body. She then disappeared once again. I knew I was next, So I turned to run when I felt her hands on my chest. I felt a enormous surge of pleasure as I shifted into a long haired girl with a busty body. The angel then giggle, "Welcome to my harem girls." 

No comments:

Post a Comment