Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Girl-Aid

     So, one day I was at home just minding my own business when my sister started yelling for me to come into her room. I did as she asked and when I entered, the purple headed girl was just about naked and had a pink box of bandaids in her hand and had one bandaid on her left nipple, hip, and right shoulder blade. Her form was a bit more womanly and I have to admit, she looked fairly attractive. "Look brother! This Girl-Aid BandAids make me sexier!" She placed another Girl-Aid on her other breast and they gained another size, she giggled and paused for a moment as I revolted slightly. "I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO SEE MY SISTER DOING THINGS LIKE THIS!" She laughed,
"Don't worry about it. Hmmm...I wonder what would happen if I put these on a boy..." She pulled my shirt open and put one on my right nipple. Almost instantly, I gained a woman's average body and blushed, "H-Hay!" She giggled and clapped, "WOW! I would have never expected this!" She grinned evily and pinned me to the bed. "Hm...Wait, I should read the warning labels first..." I nodded frantically as she read them, "Oh no...It seems the effects are Irreversible. Oh well, Might as well give you more Aid in your new life!" I screamed "NO!" but she placed another Girl-Aid on my other breast causing my body to shift into an even more womanly form, a slight moan slipping out. She placed another one on my belly, this time another shift in my body occured and then I started feeling girlier, "Sister! Stop! I'm starting to feel girly..." She giggled one last time, "Then this last one should finish the job." I screamed loudly as she then silenced me by placing the last Girl-Aid over my lips. All I know now, Is that I'm a very cute girl. I kinda like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment