Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Feminine Forest Creature

     I was bored inside and the forest out behind my house seemed so tempting, seeing as I had a lot of fun in similar areas at a younger age and this new location had yet to be explored. I answered the question with a shrug, "Eh...Why not?" and got up, grabbed some boots, a pair of jeans and a ragged old shirt. The adventure was pretty fun, seeing as I am at home in the woods. But as the hours passed, I was ready to head back, but suddenly I spotted an odd little creature covered in a pink goo. It had the appearance of a short tubby slug but fairly large for a slug, so it was most certainly unusual. Being a curious individual, I slowly approached the creature and startled it by mistake, as it made a strange sound to signal that I had.  This is when I started to slowly back away but it surprised my by taking a leap into my pants, I reached to grab it and all I felt was the wet slime. Then a surge of pleasure rose up through my body. I kept trying to grab at it as my body started to develope a strange tingle. Suddenly the pleasure became more intense and I released a moan from my lips. However, the moan I heard was very womanly and then I suddenly realized what was happening. The moment I had figured this out, my chest burned as pair of nice breast popped up on my chest. I continued tried to pry the thing off as I whimpered a bit, then a large blast of pleasure hit me causing another moan and eventually causing me to pass out. 
      A couple hours had passed when I finally woke up. The pink creature was gone...as were my clothes, allowing me to see my new voluptuous body that it had created. I could only blush from this point and think, "Well...that did feel pretty good...maybe this wont be all that bad." 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment