Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Kitty Spell

I was walking through this old dying forest a dark night...and suddenly I could feel a transformation spell being casted over me. I tried to resist as much as possible but it was no use... my body shrank and became very slender and womanly. Breast formed up and out on my chest and a moan escaped from my lips as my new womanhood formed under my newly formed panties. A bra formed over my chest as gloves formed up the the center of my upper arms and high heeled boots formed around my shins with a pink underside. My hair turned a miraculous blue and were wrapped into twin tails. The last thing of my physical being was cat ears and a tail that poked out from my rear. I realized that the mental change was next but before I could cast a counter spell, a mind control collar formed around my neck and caused me to moan in a sexy manner and lay on my stomach. I just smiled and licked my lips. Would anyone like to taste them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment